Yes, you can switch your mortgage to another Participating Lender without having to redeem the equity share.

Under your Customer Contract, you are required to contact the FHS if you are switching your mortgage to a non- Participating Lender.

Customers switching from a Participating Lender to a non- Participating Lender must redeem their equity share in full, including all outstanding service charges.