No, the equity share is provided to help bridge the shortfall on your property.

The FHS does not provide top-ups as funds are provided to assist with home purchase only. You can apply for a mortgage top-up from your Participating Lender, but you will need to advise the FHS that you are applying for this.

Yes. The annual statement includes details of service charges paid and/or any accrued service charges. It also includes details of any redemption payments made and the equity share held by the FHS.

Yes. At least one of the customers on the existing equity facility must stay the same and must remain living in the property as their Principal Private Residence. Customers should contact their solicitor if they want to add someone to or remove someone from their equity facility.